Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Little Tokyo Shabu Shabu


I thought American do not like to eat Shabu Shabu, but after I have been this shabu shabu store, I changed my mind.

This Shabu Shabu always has very good business. Whenever I went, I have to wait for at least half an hour.

This shop only has beef can choose. The beef is really fresh. They cut the beef when you order your food. The only thing that you can choose is the size of your order. ( medium/ large)


The taste is really good. My friend told me that the coffee is really good,too. I don't like to drink coffee, so I never try...





Location


127 Japanese Village Plaza Mall


Los Angeles CA 90012


TEL: 213-680-3890


open Tu-Sun 11:30-2:30 5:30-10:00

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why this place offers only beef as the meat dish? Many other shabu shabu places offer chicken and seafood as well in addition to beef. Yesterday I went to the only shabu shabu place in Pasadena that I know of - The Boiling Pot (on California Avenue, just west of Lake Ave). We had a very satisfying meal and it was great to have at the end of a gloomy and somewhat cold day that we had yesterday.

    Next time I'm in Little Tokyo and if the weather calls for some steamy shabu shabu, I shall the place that you have recommended.

    ReplyDelete