Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dumping House

This weekend, I ate Chinese food in Arcadia.
This restaurant was very small, but it was clean, and the decorate was not bad.
The restaurant had pretty good business at Saturday night. The restaurant was almost full. 

This restaurant sells different kinds of dumplings, noodles, and soups.
I really like to eat dumpling, so I got the "Chive, Egg, Pork & shrimp dumplings". 12 dumplings in one order. In chinese it is called "three items dumpling." It was not expensive, It cost $5.95. The taste was alright. 


I also got the beef roll. It was really big!  I forget how much it is. I think probably around 6 dollars. The taste was OKay! but it had too much green onion.
I don't like green onion.. maybe next time I will ask the waiter don't put the green onion in it. 

I like this restaurant because it was clean and not expensive. 
I probably will go again..

Location:
921 S. Baldwin Ave. #A
Arcadia CA 91007
626-445-2755 

1 comment: