Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sushi Roku- Japanese Food

Last weekend, I found some  special event for dining out in pasadena.
some restaurants have make a special menu for the event. 
Click the link, you can find more information. 
http://oldpasadena.org/restaurantweek/ 

I went to "Sushi Roku." I want to go this restaurant for a long time, but the price is really expensive, so I never has a chance to eat there. Finally, this was a good time!!!!
The lunch menu was 25 dollar. it included an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert. 
 
The appetizer-  I had " Seared Albacore Sashimi" and my friend had " Tuna Tataki Sashimi" I like the tune more than albacore. But these two fishes were really fresh. 

The main entree included " Chef's Sashimi, Mixed Tempura, Baked Cod, Renkon,  Small Sunomono, Chicken Kushlyaki, and Steam Rice" Except the chicken, I like all other items. 

The dessert- I had "Mini Chocolate Volcano" and my friend had " fruit and sorbet" The mini chocolate was so so so good. I can't describe how good it was, you have to try it.... I don't know how the taste of the sorbet, but I think it probably not bad too.

Good Food and Good Restaurant!

Sushi Roku
33 Miller Alley 
Pasadena CA
626-683 3000
www.sushiroku.com

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm! Those are delicious photos. A good tip about how to enjoy a not-as-expensive-as-usual nice meal at a nice restaurant. Thanks! And have a relaxing summer full of good food!

    ReplyDelete