Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NBC seafood restaurant - chinese food

Last weekend, Stella, our friends and I had a dinner together in a Chinese restaurant.
Before, we decided to go "boiling crab" but too many people were waiting there, so we changed the place.
Both of us like to eat seafood, so we went to a seafood restaurant. Both of us like the food there.
We ordered five dishes: lobster, seafood soup, clam, chicken with vegetable, and fried fish.

Stella's favorite food is the clam because it is spicy,


my favorite is the lobster

I think the price there is OK. The total costs 120 included tax and tip. So, I think it is cheaper than eating in an American restaurant.

Location:
NBC seafood restaurant
404 S. Atlantic Blvd. #A
Monterey Park CA 91754
626-282-2323

3 comments:

  1. These pics look absolutely yummy!
    You mentioned Boiling Crab - where is that and is that also a Chinese seafood joint?
    You piqued my interest to check out NBC Seafood ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, The boiling Crab is not Chinese food. I think it is Louisiana style, but I am not sure. I like there. you can try.
    You can check their website: www.theboilingcrab.com
    it is located at Alhambra
    742 W. Valley Blvd.
    Alhambra, CA 91803
    (626) 576-9368

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... your birthday party dinner pictures... why didn't you post our pictures? I want to see them...Anyway... those foods are not too bad... actually... Gut!!
    I want to visit one more with you and other class mates...before you leave..

    ReplyDelete