Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LA Prime Bona Vista Revolving Lounge

I like to see night view.
I used to go to see night view at Art Center, but after I went to the Griffith Park,
I feel the view at Art Center is not good any more.
I don't know if you have heard LA Prime Bona Vista Revolving Lounge.
Here is also a good place to see night view.
It is located at downtown LA in one of the tall buildings at the 35th floor.
Inside the lounge, the floor can rotate, so you can see the view around the build and LA.
I also like this place because they provide some special cups, which can represent CA's features.
After you finish your drink, the waiter will wash the cup for you, then you can take the cup with you. This is really sweet!!

I think I won't forget this place, and I will go there again and again.


Location
404 S Figueroa St,
Los Angeles, CA 90071 ( map)
(213)624-1000

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a wonderful place to check out the night life in LA, I will definately like to check this out!

    ReplyDelete